We consider the existing headphones supply chain in the USA comprising:
- Two warehouses located in New York and Los Angeles
- 25 customers in the USA (20 customers in PLE version)
- Maximum 10 customers per route
- Maximum distance between the customers - 2000 km
- Maximum length of the returning segment - 500 km
Reduce costs by forming a succession of destination points (customers) that will be served in a certain order considering only locations of sites and customers, and paths between them. This will allow a truck to fetch orders for several destination points and follow the route per their specified index.
The result of the experiment contains 4 optimal routes (2 from DC New York and 2 from DC Los Angeles). The data on generated paths, and segments of the paths (transportation costs, traveled distance) is shown in the corresponding tables.
How can we improve this article?