To use and edit the results of the experiment, you must export them to an existing scenario of SIM type with the same set of objects.
To export the result to a scenario
- Right-click the required result in the Capacitated TO experiment branch to open a pop-up menu.
- Click Export to scenario. A dialog box will open, prompting you to choose:
- The scenario (of the SIM type only) to export the results to
- The shipment period (the shipment number) to export
If the SIM scenario you are exporting to does not contain the same set of objects as the current Capcitated TO scenario, a warning message will be shown.
- Navigate to the Milk Runs table to observe the exported results.
How can we improve this article?