The TO type of scenarios allow you to execute experiments, which offer optimized routes comprising numerous customers that are visited in a certain order. Hence the necessity to have this sequence depicted on the map to have a better and instant understanding of the route structure.
To examine results
- Once the experiment is completed, a new Result item will be created in the experiment's branch.
- Navigate to the Optimization results page below the experiment view and click a result record to have it displayed on the map.
The map will show the route. The visited customers are marked with numbers corresponding to the order in which each customer is visited.
- Click the required object on the map, a semi-transparent description box will appear, containing:
- Name of the object
- Type of the selected object
- The ordinal number of the object starting from the first lap.
- To see the actual routes instead of the straight lines, disable the toggle button of the required route in the
Straight column of the Optimization results table.
How can we improve this article?