Validation is performed automatically once you launch an experiment, but you can also run it manually any time. It checks the current supply chain scenario for data inconsistency and shows the found issues in the Validation view of anyLogistix layout.
Validation can be skipped if required.
To validate a scenario
- Click the Validate button in the
experiments section. In case there are issues to fix, the Validation section will
open, containing two tabs:
- Error - contains the errors to fix and their descriptions. You cannot run the experiment until all errors are fixed.
- Warning - contains the issues that you should pay attention to prior to
running the experiment.
- Navigate to the Error tab and click the description of the error in the Source column of the table. You will be taken to the anyLogistix table containing the error with the required row selected.
- Adjust the row's data in accordance with the error's description.
- Click Close to close the Validation section.
- Run Validation once again to check the data consistency.
|Run Validation||Click to check your scenario for data inconsistency.|
|No errors||No data inconsistency has been found.|
|Warnings||Validation found possible data inconsistency. The list of potential problems is available in the bottom right part of the window.|
|Click to view warnings||[Available if the window with the list of warnings is closed] Validation found possible data inconsistency. Click to open the list of potential problems.|
|Errors||Validation found data inconsistency. The list of errors is available in the bottom right part of the window.|
|Click to view errors||[Available if the window with the list of errors is closed] Validation found data inconsistency. Click to open the list of errors.|
To disable validation
- Choose Settings > Properties from the main menu to open the dialog box.
- Click the Skip validation on experiment start toggle-button.
How can we improve this article?