If you no longer need an initial state in the current scenario, you can delete it from the Experiments section.
To delete an initial state
- Click the required scenario to select it.
- Navigate to the experiment's section and right-click the required initial state.
- Select the Delete option to delete the initial state.
- In the opened dialog box click Yes to permanently remove the initial state.
To delete several initial states
- To remove more than one initial state, select the required states by doing either of the following:
- Hold Ctrl and click the items that you need to remove. Release the Ctrl button when selecting is done.
- In case of a succession of items, click the first item to be deleted and hold the Shift key while clicking the last item to be deleted.
- Right-click one of the selected items and select Delete from the context menu
How can we improve this article?