Access Rules allows you to set access to a scenario or an experiment of a scenario for a user and specify his/her type of rights.
- If the scenario that you are granting access to has Full type of access, you will not be able to limit a user's rights from this section.
- If not a single scenario is available to a new user, check the access type of the required scenario(s). It is most probably set to the default None option, which prohibits access for any other user but the Administrator.
To open the Access Rules section
- Choose Settings > Users > Access Rules from the main
menu. The dialog box will open allowing you to set access rules:
- Object — the object the user is about to get access to.
- User — the user who is about to get access to the object.
- Access type — the type of access the user will be granted.
To create a new access rule
- Click Add. A new access rule record will be created.
- Click the cell in the Object column to select the required object from the drop-down list of available objects.
- Click the cell in the User column and select the required user from the drop-down list of available users.
- Click the cell in the Access type column and select the required type of access rights from the drop-down list.
To change user's type of rights
- Click the corresponding Access type cell of the to open a drop-down list of available types of rights.
- Select the new type of rights you want this user to have.
A user with User type of rights may deprive him/herself of the Full type of rights by setting any other limiting rights in this dialog box (restart anyLogistix to apply the changes). Limiting rights is possible if the scenario that you are limiting access to does not have Full type of access.
To remove access rule
- Click the required access rule record in the Object column to select it.
- Click the Remove button to delete it.
How can we improve this article?