Once a new scenario is created or an example is opened, and the welcome screen is closed, you will see the default anyLogistix interface:
- The title of the current project, and the menu bar.
- The Project tree — allows you to work with the scenarios, initial states and execute experiments.
- GIS map — shows geographical structure of the scenario.
- The list of tables and table editor, defining the supply chain you are creating.
The tables are listed in the alphabetical order. The list differs for each scenario type.
The number next to the table name indicates the number of records the table contains.
The categories above the list of tables allow you to filter the tables:
- Basic — lists the tables required to launch the experiment.
- All — lists all the tables applicable to the current scenario type.
- In use — lists the tables that contain at least one record with the current scenario's data. The number next to the tab name shows the number of tables that contain data.
In the experiment mode this area may contain either a dashboard menu (in case of simulation based experiments, available in the SIM tab) or a list of results (in case of Network optimization experiment).
- Validation section — shows data inconsistency, if any.
- Structure view — shows logical structure of the scenario.
You can customize the size of the sections by dragging their borders.
How can we improve this article?