The welcome screen is the first thing a user sees on launching anyLogistix. It allows you to instantly start working with anyLogistix by either creating a new scenario or opening one of the existing scenario samples. You can also navigate to the Help section for more information.
The welcome screen contains the following sections:
- Controls section:
- New Scenario - connects to the current project and opens the dialog box allowing you to create a new scenario.
- Getting started - opens the Getting started with anyLogistix tutorial.
- Help - opens anyLogistix documentation.
- Textbook - opens a web page on the anyogistix.com website, allowing you to download the "Supply Chain Simulation and Optimization with anyLogistix" book.
- White Papers - opens the web page on the anyLogistix.com website containing white papers.
- Videos - opens the web page on the anyLogistix.com website with an introductory webinar.
- Training & Events - opens the web page on the anylogistix.com website with anyLogistix calendar of events.
- Case Studies - opens the web page on the anylogistix.com website containing case studies.
- Blog - opens anyLogistix blog in your browser.
- Show on startup - defines whether the welcome screen must be shown each time anyLogistix starts.
- Examples section:
- Examples - the list of available examples. Double-click the required scenario to open it.
The welcome screen can be opened at any time if needed.
To open the welcome screen from anyLogistix menu
- Choose File > Welcome Screen from the main menu. The welcome screen will open.
Choose the required action:
- New Scenario - click to create a new scenario.
- Help - click to open anyLogistix documentation.
- Show on startup - click to enable/disable the welcome screen page opening on each anyLogistix launch.
- Examples - click the example you want to open.
How can we improve this article?