The Experiments section contains experiments, their output, and external tables corresponding to the scenario of this type.
The section consists of:
- List of experiments referring to the current tab.
- External tables - opens the list of external tables, allowing you to create and edit the External tables.
The toolbar contains the following buttons:
- Data - switches you from experiment parameters to scenario data (tables).
- - creates initial state for the current scenario.
- - (Validation button) checks scenario for data inconsistency.
The list of available experiments depends on the scenario type. The saved results of each experiment are available as sub-items of the experiment's tree.
The list of experiments allows you to:
- Reset experiment parameters
- Rename experiment output
- Convert experiment output (of the Safety Stock Estimation experiment only)
- Delete the output
To reset experiment parameters
- Right-click the required experiment to open its context menu.
- Click Reset. The parameters of the experiment will be reset to their default values.
To rename experiment output
- Right-click the output that you wish to rename and select Rename from the
context menu to open the editing box:
- Type in the new item name in the Enter new name field of the editing box.
Click OK to save the changes and close the dialog box. The item name will be changed to the specified one.
To delete experiment output
- Right-click the output that you wish to delete to open its context menu.
- Select Delete from the context menu.
How can we improve this article?