If no path is specified for the user-defined DC, Network Optimization experiment will not consider it.
To run the Network Optimization experiment
- Click the Network Optimization scenario type tab in the anyLogistix toolbar, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select Network Optimization.
If the Experiment settings window is not open, click in the experiments controls.
- Set the experiment settings:
- Specify the demand type in the Select demand variation type parameter.
- Define the objective by selecting the required option in the Select search type for N best solutions.
- Now specify the number of solutions that you need to find in the Number of best solutions to find.
- Set the time limit in the Optimization time limit,sec parameter.
- If needed, specify the Relative MIP gap.
- Click Run to execute the experiment. A progress bar will appear showing the progress of downloading the required routes. The experiment will be executed once all the routes have been downloaded.
- Analyze the results of the experiment provided.
How can we improve this article?