If no path is specified for the user-defined DC, Network Optimization experiment will not consider it.
To run the Network Optimization experiment
- Click the NO tab located in the top left area of anyLogistix workspace, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select NO experiment.
The GIS map will be substituted with the experiment's parameters.
- Set the experiment parameters:
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify the demand type in the Select demand variation type parameter.
- Define the objective by selecting the required option in the Select search type for N best solutions.
- Now specify the number of solutions that you need to find in the Number of best solutions to find.
- Set the time limit in the Optimization time limit,sec parameter.
- If needed, specify the Relative MIP gap.
If you are currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type, a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of currently running experiments.A pop-up dialog box will appear showing the progress of downloading the required routes. The experiment will be executed once all the routes have been downloaded.
How can we improve this article?