Variation experiment results show:
- How changing a certain parameter value in a scenario affects the supply chain.
- How a certain stochastic parameter in a scenario affects the supply chain.
The results of the Variation experiment run are displayed in the form of a table in the Variation results page below the Variation experiment view. If required, you can rename, remove a page, or export the content of the page's statistics to MS Excel file. Each record in the table corresponds to the experiment iteration.
The table contains the following columns:
- Iteration — refers to the specified number of best solutions. In other words, it enumerates the found solutions, e.g. 1 — first solution, 2 — second solution and so on.
- Description — the name of the experiment iteration which contains the data the result is received for;
- The set of columns for each collected statistics:
- mean — calculated arithmetic average of the collected statistics' values;
- min — calculated minimum value of the collected statistics' values;
- max — calculated maximum value of the collected statistics' values;
- stdDev — calculated standard deviation of the collected statistics' values.
To see experiment results
- Run the experiment.
- Once the experiment is completed, a new Result item will be created in the
Variation experiment branch.
- Click Result, to analyze the results, if you have previously navigated away from it..
How can we improve this article?