The Statistics Dashboard pane content can be organized in pages. By default, a single dashboard page is available.
You can export page data from experiment results
To add a page
- Click the Add Page button at the bottom of the list. A new page will be created.
To rename a page
- Right-click a page and select Edir from the shortcut menu. A dialog box will open.
- Provide the desired name in the Page name text field.
- Click Save to apply the new name. To cancel renaming and discard the dialog box, click Cancel or press Esc.
To rearrange pages
- Select the required page from the list, then click and drag it to its new position.
- Release the mouse button to drop the page.
To delete a page
Right-click a page and select Delete from the shortcut menu.
The page will be deleted.
How can we improve this article?