Each project starts with creating a scenario and populating its data in the anyLogistix tables.
Scenario contains complete information (available by the specified date) on inventory, shipping and related operations, as well as all the data on vehicles, warehouses etc. A user can:
- Create scenarios.
- Import data to new or existing scenarios. Import of the scenario data is done from the MS Excel file.
- Convert scenario from one type to another.
- Export scenario data. Export of the scenario data is done to the MS Excel file.
- Edit scenario access type.
- Delete one or several scenario(s) from the project.
Please note that the project Administrator may grant access to scenarios of this project to other users.
How can we improve this article?