A dashboard element is a building block for the Statistics Dashboard. Dashboard elements graphically present the data of one or several statistics collected during the experiment execution.
The dashboard elements section contains pages that allow you to categorize the visualized data. The section can operate in two modes:
- Normal mode — you can view the statistics collected during the Simulation experiment run.
- Editing mode, you can add, remove and reorganize dashboard elements according to your needs.
Follow this scenario to learn how to work with dashboard elements:
- Add a new dashboard element to the Statistics Dashboard.
- Set the dashboard element properties.
- View the data provided by the dashboard element and customize the element appearance.
How can we improve this article?