A dashboard element is a graphical representation of one or several statistics collected during the experiment execution. You can modify a dashboard element by setting the required properties in the Edit chart dialog box.
To modify dashboard element properties
- Click the Edit chart button in the top-right corner of the desired element. The Edit chart dialog box will open.
- Click the required statistics in the list of statistics to select it. You may either:
- Deselect the selected statistics and select the new one. This will substitute the current statistics, once you click OK to close the Edit chart dialog box.
- Select additional statistics. If several statistics are added to a single dashboard element, you will be able to filter only the Statistics parameters that are applicable to all of them.
- Change the visualization method in the Preview section.
- Define Statistics parameters. The available options depend on the type and the quantity of the selected statistics.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the Edit chart dialog box. To discard your changes, click Cancel or press Esc.
How can we improve this article?