A dashboard element is a graphical representation of one or several statistics collected during the experiment execution. You can modify a dashboard element by setting the required properties in the Properties dialog box.
To modify dashboard element properties
Click the Change settings button in the top-right corner of the desired element. The Properties dialog box will open:
- Select the required statistics by checking the box next to it. You may either:
- Deselect the selected statistics and select the new one. This will substitute the current statistics, once you click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Select additional statistics. If several statistics are added to a single dashboard element, you will be able to select only the Additional settings options that are applicable to all of them.
- Change the visualization method in the Preview section.
- Define details and filters in the Additional settings. The available options depend on the type and the quantity of the selected statistics.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the Properties dialog box. To discard your changes, click Cancel or press Esc .
How can we improve this article?