We will consider a cheese distribution network on the territory of France comprising:
- A cheese plant located in Laval
- six warehouses are spread over the country
- Three potential DC locations are: Limoges, Orleans, and Auxerre
The cheese plant is supplying groceries with corresponding weekly historic demand
- Find the best DC locations
- Estimate the amount of product the cheese plant should produce each month
- The result of the experiment offers to locate DC in Orleans
- Production amount at each period does not exceed 3200 wheels of cheese
The Optimization Results page is opened by default.
It shows the result of the experiment with all the possible combinations filtered per Profit (NetOpt) statistics column.
The top record of the table is the best one.
The data on other details is shown in the corresponding tables:
How can we improve this article?