Learn how to switch between the modes
The working area comprises:
- The categories above the list of tables allow you to filter the tables:
- Basic — lists the tables required to launch the experiment.
- All — lists all the tables applicable to the current scenario type.
- In use — lists the tables that contain at least one record with the current scenario's data. The number next to the tab name shows the number of tables that contain data.
- The search box and the pin control.
- Search box — quick search through all the tables of this scenario type regardless of the category.
(pinned by default) click to unpin the list of tables and minimize it to provide more space for the table editor.
The icon will change to , the dashboard's toolbar will now show the name of the open table.
You can hover your mouse over the minimized list to expand it.
- The list of tables — the list comprises tables that are available in the current category of the current scenario type
Use the table editor to add, edit, generate, filter, and sort the input data. The table editor comprises:
- The table area allowing you to work with the table data.
- The table editor toolbar with a set of controls for managing the table's data. The set of controls depends on the table and the scenario type this table belongs to.
How can we improve this article?