To create the GFA experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the GFA with Roads experiment
- Click the GFA tab located in the top left area of anyLogistix workspace, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select GFA with Roads experiment.
The GIS map will be substituted with the experiment's parameters.
- Set the experiment parameters:
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify either the Desired number of sites that you would like to use in your supply chain.
- If needed, specify the Product measurement unit and the Distance step for statistics parameters.
- If there is a supplier in your supply chain, you can define the Suppliers to sites transportation discount parameter.
- To limit the number of cities for the experiment to consider, define the Minimum population parameter.
- If needed, specify the group customers to consider during the experiment by clicking the corresponding toggle button in the table of customers.
- Click Run to execute the experiment.
Once the experiment is completed, a new Resultsitem will be created in the
GFA with Roads experiment branch.
If you are currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type, a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of currently running experiments.
How can we improve this article?