To create the GFA experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the GFA with Roads experiment
- Click the Greenfield Analysis scenario type tab in the anyLogistix toolbar, and select the scenario to work with.
Navigate to the experiments section and select GFA with Roads experiment.
will open over the map area.
If the Experiment settings window is not open, click in the experiments controls.
- Set the experiment settings:
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify the Desired number of sites that you would like to use in your supply chain.
- If needed, specify the Product stats unit and the Distance step for statistics parameters.
- If there is a supplier in your supply chain, you can define the Suppliers to sites transportation discount parameter.
- To limit the number of cities for the experiment to consider, define the Minimum population parameter.
- If needed, specify the group customers to consider during the experiment by clicking the corresponding toggle button in the table of customers.
- Click Run to execute the experiment.
Once the experiment is completed, a new Results item will be created below the
GFA with Roads experiment tile.
How can we improve this article?