anyLogistix will not start until it is activated with the personal unlock key.
To activate anyLogistix
You request the unlock key and activate anyLogistix using anyLogistix Activation Wizard.
To open anyLogistix Activation Wizard
- Start anyLogistix.
- If your product is not licensed, you will be prompted to start anyLogistix
Activation Wizard. Click Open activation wizard to start the wizard:
- If your product is licensed, and you want to activate team license, then choose Help > Activation wizard in the anyLogistix menu.
- If your product is not licensed, you will be prompted to start anyLogistix Activation Wizard. Click Open activation wizard to start the wizard:
To obtain a permanent anyLogistix key
- With the anyLogistix Activation Wizard opened, select option
Request a Permanent Key (the key will be sent to you by e-mail) and click Next.
- The second page of the wizard opens. Follow the wizard instructions. Enter your personal data and
provide a valid e-mail address:
The only field that can be incomprehensible is Order ID. When you purchase anyLogistix, you get this number from the distributor along with the registration instruction.
- If you are using a proxy, configure your connection settings. Click the Proxy
settings button to open the Proxy Settings dialog, select the Use proxy check box and provide the connection settings. Click OK when finished.
- Click Next when finished providing all the necessary information.
- The unlock key will be sent to the specified e-mail address. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
When you receive your personal unlock key by e-mail, activate the product.
To activate anyLogistix with a permanent key
- With the anyLogistix Activation Wizard opened, select Enter a
Permanent key that you received by e-mail and click Next:
- On the second page of the wizard, enter your personal unlock key you have received by e-mail (copy it from
the e-mail into the clipboard and then paste it into the form by clicking the Paste from
clipboard button). Click Next when finished.
- The product will be activated. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
How can we improve this article?