anyLogistix is a Java based application and has been tested on the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows 10 x64
- Apple Mac OS 13, x64
- anyLogistix requires 2GB of free disk space.
- We recommend having 16GB (or more) of memory and modern processor for optimal performance.
- An Internet connection is required.
JRE is included in anyLogistix installation package.
- OS: Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS or 20.04 LTS
- RAM: not less than 16 GB
- CPU: any modern x86-64
- HDD: 100GB of free space
- Docker: version 20.10.7 should be installed and operative
anyLogistix Professional Server was tested on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 20.04 LTS, and 22.04 LTS with Docker 20.10.7 installed. We recommend using the current Ubuntu LTS distribution for full compatibility.
anyLogistix is using certain external services to provide the best user experience. Make sure you are not blocking them. Basically you need to make sure that:
- The POST requests can be sent to https://www.anylogic.com and https://forms.anylogic.com.
- It is possible to access https://alxtiles.anylogic.com and https://route.anylogic.com via HTTPS protocol.
- Your firewall is not blocking https://www.anylogistix.com/files/AnyLogistix3Update.xml.
Below you can find a full list of external services that anyLogistix is using.
|Routes server, which is used to visualize connections on the map.|
|Proxy server with tiles, which provides tiles for the map.|
|https://forms.anylogic.com/features/||The Feature request form, which is sent via the POST request. Access should be granted to access the server at https://forms.anylogic.com.|
|https://forms.anylogic.com/help/||The broken link report that is sent from the 404 page and the feedback a user sends through the feedback form at the bottom of every page. The feedback is sent via the POST request. Access should be granted to access the server at https://forms.anylogic.com.|
|https://www.anylogic.com/supportform/||The Get support form, which is sent via the POST request. Access should be granted to access the server at https://forms.anylogic.com.|
|https://www.anylogistix.com/files/AnyLogistix3Update.xml||When launched, anyLogistix checks this address for software updates.|
How can we improve this article?