To modify column order
- Left-click the column's title and drag the column to the desired position.
- Release the mouse when the column marker is located at the desired position.
To modify the width of a column table
- Place your mouse cursor between the column titles. The cursor shape will change.
- Drag the cell border to adjust the column width. Double-click the cell border to automatically adjust the width of the column so that it fits the column's title or the longest cell value of the column.
To modify width of all columns
- To automatically adjust the width of all columns, click any cell to select it.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all columns.
- Double-click the border of any cell.
How can we improve this article?