We consider a scenario with a supply chain in Spain comprising:
- 3 suppliers, which deliver fruits (apples, oranges and bananas)
- Customers in the 100 largest cities of the country
- 5 DCs located in Utrera, Barcelona, Gijon, Elche and Madrid
To estimate the demand, we will assume that:
- In average people consume 75 kg of fruits a year
- Supply chain covers 1% of the total demand of the cities
Fruit processing at the site is organized in the following way: fruits are delivered to the warehouse by trucks, the site staff then unloads products and moves them to the storage zone. For each order the warehouse receives, the staff prepares the required amount of products and loads it to the lorry.
Estimate staff utilization and ELT service level.
The experiment collects and visualizes the Staff utilization data. Number of workers can be changed dynamically. Additional shipments can be created during experiment.
How can we improve this article?