Dashboard elements can be visualized using the following methods:
- Table presents the statistics data in tabular form (in rows and columns).
Chart presents the statistics data in graphical form. The following types of charts are available:
- Line chart presents the statistics data as a series of data points plotted along the time axis.
- Bar chart presents the statistics data as single values as of the experiment current model date.
- Histogram chart presents the probability distribution of the statistics data.
- Best-Mean-Worst Line filters the required statistics data to present only the best, mean and worst values. Presents the statistics data as a series of data points plotted along the time axis
How can we improve this article?