Results of the Comparison experiment allow you to analyze the effect of the different initial conditions on the outcome.
To see experiment results
- Run the experiment.
- Once the experiment is completed, a new Result item will be created in the Comparison experiment branch.
- Click Result, to analyze the results, if you have previously navigated away from it..
The results of the Comparison experiment run are displayed in the Comparison results page in form of a table below the Comparison experiment view. If required, you can rename, remove a page, or export the content of the page's statistics to MS Excel file.
Each table record corresponds to the experiment iteration, i.e., to a single included scenario:
The table contains the following columns:
- Description - the name of the experiment iteration;
- The set of columns for each collected statistics:
- mean - calculated arithmetic average of the collected statistics' values;
- min - calculated minimum value of the collected statistics' values;
- max - calculated maximum value of the collected statistics' values;
- stdDev - calculated standard deviation of the collected statistics' values.
How can we improve this article?