You must convert the received results of the GFA experiment to a new scenario to be able to use and edit them in a scenario.
To convert GFA experiment results to a scenario
- Right-click Results in the GFA experiment branch of the
Experiments section. A pop-up menu will open.
- Click the required option to convert the results to:
if you convert the results to the scenario type that differs from the one that you are currently working with, the scenario data will be automatically adjusted.
- Convert to GFA scenario - the results will be converted to the Greenfield analysis scenario type.
- Convert to NO scenario - the results will be converted to the Network optimization scenario type.
- Convert to SIM scenario - the results will be converted to the Simulation scenario type.
- Convert to TO scenario - the results will be converted to the Transportation optimization scenario type.
The current results will be converted to the specified scenarios type. You will be instantly taken to the corresponding type tab. The new scenario will be selected.
How can we improve this article?