Additionally to the offered policies, supply chain elements, objects and algorithms that can be used right from the box, anyLogistix supports creating custom extensions with the help of AnyLogic.
Developers created Objects model in Anylogic for a more convenient use of the ALX_lib library. It contains a number of interfaces for creating custom anyLogistix objects. To integrate a custom element into anyLogistix you must make sure that it conforms to its particular interface and implements all the methods defined in it.
You can use Anylogic to create custom types of:
- Inventory policy - by using the IInventoryPolicyType interface.
- Sourcing policy - by using the ISourcingType interface.
- Demand - by using the IDemandType interface.
- Transportation cost - ITransportationCostCalculator interface.
- Experiment - ICustomExperiment interface.
- Source of products - ISourceSim
- Object generating custom demand - IDemandSource
- Production facility - IFactory
- Agent offering products - IExternalProductSeller
Having created the new extension, you should apply it to anyLogistix.
Export the new extension
- Double-click the Export to ALX item in the extension tree to open the
Export anyLogistix Extension dialog box.
- Specify the required name In the Extension File name edit box.
You may browse for the folder where you want to store your file using the Browse button.
Leave the default path, unless you want to save this extension to some other folder.
The default folder allows the exported object to be instantly available in anyLogistix.
Click Finish. You will see the message dialog box informing you that the extension was successfully exported.
How can we improve this article?