To create an experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the Simulation experiment
- Click the Simulation scenario type tab in the anyLogistix toolbar, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select Simulation experiment.
Experiment settings will open over the map area.
- Set the experiment duration by specifying Experiment start and Experiment end.
- Configure statistics that will be collected during the experiment execution:
- Click the Statistics Configuration button in the experiment settings. The dashboard will open.
- Select the statistics to be collected during the experiment by clicking the toggle buttons next to them.
- Click or to close the dialog box and save the changes.
- Click Run to start the experiment execution.
A progress bar will appear showing the progress of downloading the required routes. The experiment will be executed once all the routes have been downloaded.
- When the experiment starts, you may add statistics to the dashboard to observe the collected data.
How can we improve this article?