To create an experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the Simulation experiment
- Click the SIM tab located in the top left area of anyLogistix workspace, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select Simulation experiment.
The GIS map will be substituted with the experiment's parameters.
- Set the experiment duration by specifying Experiment start and Experiment end.
- Configure the statistics that will be collected during the experiment execution:
- Click the Configure statistics button. The dialog box will open.
- Choose the statistics to be collected during the Simulation experiment by clicking the toggle buttons next to them. If required, the data of each column can be sorted or filtered just like in any other anyLogistix table
- Click OK to close the dialog box and save the changes.
If you are currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type, a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of currently running experiments.A pop-up dialog box will appear showing the progress of downloading the required routes. The experiment will be executed once all the routes have been downloaded.
How can we improve this article?