There is a number of keyboard shortcuts assigned to certain commands, which allows you to use keyboard instead of mouse when working in anyLogistix.
Use Cmd instead of Ctrl for Mac Os.
- Ctrl + Q (alternatively Alt + F4 ) - Exit anyLogistix
- Ctrl + X - Cut the currently selected data.
- Ctrl + C - Copy currently selected data.
- Ctrl + V - Paste the data from the clipboard.
- Del - Delete currently selected data.
- Ctrl + A - Select all data in the table.
- Ctrl + Z - Undo the previous action (can undo up to 20 previous actions).
- Ctrl + Y - Redo the previously undone action.
- Ctrl + N - Create new scenario within the current project.
- Ctrl + I - Import data into the current project.
- Ctrl + E - Export data of the current scenario.
How can we improve this article?