The scenario's Properties dialog box shows the basic properties of the selected scenario. It also allows you to change the name of the scenario.
To open scenario properties
- Right-click the required scenario and select Properties from the drop-down list.
The Properties dialog box will open:
- Scenario name - the name of the scenario that will be displayed in the Project tree. You can change the current name here.
- Scenario type - [not editable] the type of this scenario. The set of available tables and experiments depends on this type.
- Creation date - [not editable] the day on which the scenario ws created.
- Start date - [not editable] scenario starting date and time. It Defines simulation experiment starting date.
- End date - [not editable] scenario ending date and time. It Defines simulation experiment ending date.
- Description - the auto-comment or user defined comment. You can also add / edit a comment any time.
To rename a scenario
- Right-click the required scenario and select Properties from the drop-down list to open the Properties dialog box:
- Click the Scenario name field and type the new name.
You can't have two scenarios with the same name. An icon will appear if another scenario with this name is open in anyLogistix.
anyLogistix provides auto-descriptions for scenarios in the following cases:
- Scenario is created from the experiment results.
- Scenario is converted from another scenario.
How can we improve this article?