The Scenario properties dialog box shows the basic properties of the selected scenario. It also allows you to change the name of the scenario.
To open scenario properties
Right-click the required scenario and select Properties from the drop-down list.
The Scenario Properties dialog box will open:
- Scenario name — the name of the scenario that will be displayed in the Scenarios and controls ribbon. You can change the current name here.
- Scenario type — [not editable] the type of this scenario. The set of available tables and experiments depends on this type.
- Created by — [not editable, available in the anyLogistix Professional Server only] the name of the user who created (or converted) this scenario.
- Creation date — [not editable] the day on which the scenario wss created.
- Start date — [not editable] scenario starting date. It defines simulation experiment starting date.
- End date — [not editable] scenario ending date. It defines simulation experiment ending date.
- Description — the auto-comment or user defined comment. You can also add / edit a comment any time.
To rename a scenario
- Right-click the required scenario and select Properties from the drop-down list to open the dialog box.
Click the Scenario name field and type the new name.
You can't have two scenarios with the same name.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
anyLogistix provides auto-descriptions for scenarios in the following cases:
- Scenario is created from the experiment results.
- Scenario is converted from another scenario.
How can we improve this article?