The Get support dialog box allows any user to describe the issue and send it to anyLogistix Technical Support Team.
To open the Get support dialog box
- Choose Help > Get support in the toolbar.
The Get support dialog box will open.
- Provide a detailed description of your issue in the text box.
- Provide your name in the First name field.
- Provide your family name in the Last name field.
- Provide your company name in the Company field.
- Type your e-mail into the Reply to e-mail field.
- If required, select one or more scenarios to attach to this request from the Select scenario drop-down list.
The drop-down list contains only scenarios of the currently open project.
- Optionally you can click Select file to attach any exported scenario or any other required file.
The file size should not exceed 30MB
- Click Send to complete the process of sending your help request to the anyLogistix Technical Support Team.
How can we improve this article?