The Get Support dialog allows any user to describe the issue he/she faced while designing the supply chain, and send it to anyLogistix Technical Support Team.
To open the Get Support dialog
- Click Get Support in the menu bar.
The Get Support dialog box will open.
- Provide a detailed description of your issue in the text box
- Type your e-mail into the Reply to e-mail field.
- If required, Select one or more scenarios to attach to this request by selecting them from the Scenario(s) to attach drop-down list.
The drop-down list contains only scenarios of the Project that you are currently working with.
- Optionally you can click the Browse button to attach any exported scenario or any other required file.
- Click Submit to complete the process of sending your help request to the anyLogistix Technical Support Team.
How can we improve this article?