To create an experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the Safety Stock Estimation experiment
- Click the SIM tab located in the top left area of anyLogistix workspace, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select Safety stock estimation.
The GIS map will be substituted with the experiment's parameters.
- Set the experiment parameters:
- Set the experiment duration by specifying Experiment start and Experiment end.
- Specify the Number of replications.
- Change the Desired service level if required.
If you are currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type, a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of currently running experiments.
How can we improve this article?