To create the GFA experiment you need to previously create at least one scenario.
To run the GFA experiment
- Click the GFA tab located in the top left area of anyLogistix workspace, and select the scenario to work with.
- Navigate to the experiments section and select GFA experiment.
The GIS map will be substituted with the experiment's parameters
- Set the experiment parameters:
- Set the experiment start and end dates in the Experiment duration section.
- Specify either the Number of sites that you would like to use in your supply chain, or the desired distance between a site and a customer in the Service distance parameter.
- If needed, specify the Product measurement unit and the Distance step for statistics parameters.
- If there is a supplier in your supply chain, you can define the Suppliers to sites transportation discount parameter.
- If needed, specify the group of customers to consider during the experiment by clicking the corresponding toggle button in the table of customers.
- Click Run to execute the experiment.
Once the experiment is completed, a new Resultitem will be created in the
GFA experiment branch.
If you are currently running one or more experiment(s) of any type, a warning message will pop-up, notifying you about the number of currently running experiments.
How can we improve this article?