If you no longer need a scenario in the current project, you can delete it from the Project tree.
To delete a scenario
- Navigate to the scenario type tab with the required scenario.
- Right-click the required scenario and select Delete from the context menu.
A confirmation message will pop up.
If aт experiment is currently running for this scenario, you will be offered to terminate the experiment.
- Click Yes to delete scenario and its experiment results, if any.
To delete several scenarios
- To remove more than one scenario, select the required scenarios by doing either of the following:
- Hold Ctrl and click the items that you need to remove. Release the Ctrl button when selecting is done.
- In case of a succession of items, click the first item to be deleted and hold the Shift key while clicking the last item to be deleted.
- Right-click one of the selected items and selectDelete from the context menu.
By deleting a scenario you also delete the initial states, the experiments associated with it, and the experiment's results, if any.
How can we improve this article?