A dashboard element is a graphical representation of one or several statistics collected during the experiment execution. You can set up a dashboard element by setting its properties in the Edit chart dialog box.
To open the Edit chart dialog box
- Click the Edit chart button in the top-right corner of the desired element. The Edit chart dialog box will open:
The Edit chart dialog box comprises the following areas:
Chart settings — defines the statistics’ visualization settings. Here you set:
- Chart name — the name of the chart that you will see on the dashboard.
- Chart type — statistics visualization method. You can choose between: Table, Line, Bar, Histogram chart, Best-mean-worst line.
Show statistics — toggles the type of data the statistics will show:
Accumulate (default state) — statistics will show aggregated data gathered from the beginning of simulation (the
summarized transportation cost for a certain period of time).
Certain statistics show only Daily type of data.
Daily — statistics will show data per each day of simulation (e.g. the daily transportation cost).
If Daily data is visualized as a Table or a Bar chart, the statistics will show the data for one day only, i.e., either the current value of this day (e.g. in case of Available inventory statistics ), or the value received at the end of the previous day.
- Accumulate (default state) — statistics will show aggregated data gathered from the beginning of simulation (the summarized transportation cost for a certain period of time).
- Preview — instant preview of the selected visualization method with its settings. You can choose between Table, Line, Bar chart, Histogram chart, Best-Mean-Worst Line.
- Description — brief description of controls and settings.
- STATISTICS TYPES — the list of types, into which the statistics are organized. Select the required type to see the list of statistics of this type in the section to the right of it.
Statistics — the list of statistics belonging to the type, selected in the STATISTICS TYPES section.
Click the required statistics to add it to this chart and visualize it on the dashboard.
The list comprises only the statistics that are enabled in the Statistics configuration dashboard.
- Search box — start typing to filter the existing statistics.
- Enable All — [it is substituted with the Disable All button, when clicked] selects all statistics of this type .
- Disable All — [is substituted with the Enable All button, when clicked] deselects all statistics of this type.
- Enabled on Top — moves the selected statistics to the top of this list. To see the list of all selected statistics from all categories, select All type in the STATISTICS TYPES list.
Statistics parameters — set up the required data combinations to visualize (specific facilities, products, etc.). The set of filters depends on the
selected statistics. By default all the available data is displayed.
- The title contains the names of all the selected statistics for this chart:
Detail by Filters — shows the name of the data type that you can filter to analyze the required data only:
- Object — sites, suppliers, customers and custom facilities of the supply chain.
- Period — time periods of the current supply chain.
- Product — types products delivered within the current supply chain.
- Staff type — types of workers used within the current supply chain.
- Type — facility types (Customer, DC, Factory, Supplier, custom facility types).
- Vehicle type — vehicles defined within the current supply chain.
- Zone — certain areas defined within the current supply chain.
- Total — select the radio button if statistics should show the data in total.
- Per Item — select the radio button if statistics should show the data per item.
- All statistics to observe — the list of the selected statistics this chart will visualize. You may disable the unnecessary statitstics by clicking
How can we improve this article?