You can start anyLogistix and create supply chain models with one of the following licenses:
- PLE (Personal Learning Edition) - is intended for personal or any non-commercial use. It offers the complete set of anyLogistix Studio features and analytical tools with certain restrictions.
- Academic - is intended for education use only. It is a fully functional anyLogistix Studio version offering the complete set of features and tools. The title and the map has a watermark notifying you of the license type you are using.
- Studio - is intended for commercial use only. It is a fully functional version with the complete set of features and tools.
The PLE version is intended for personal, educational, and any other non-commercial use. It offers the complete set of Studio features and analytical tools, however, there are certain restrictions that are applied to the Personal Learning Edition license:
- The options allowing you to create, edit, and manage extensions are not available.
- Each scenario within a project may contain:
- 100 customers (20 customers in case of Transportation optimization and Capacitated transportation optimization experiments)
- 10 DCs and factories
- 10 products
- 3 suppliers
- The following tables are not available:
- Custom constraints
- Demand forecast
- Indicator constraints
- Linear ranges
- Milk runs
- Objective members
- Path selection mode
- The following experiments are not available:
- GFA with roads
- Safety stock estimation
- Custom experiment
- User management options are not available.
- The MRP (Material Requirements Planning) policy is not available.
- Experiment may process up to 10 Replications.
- Only SQLite database type is available.
Visually the PLE version has the Non-commercial use only statement, which is available:
- In the title of anyLogistix
- As a watermark on the map
How can we improve this article?