You can start anyLogistix and create supply chain models with one of the following licenses:
- PLE (Personal Learning Edition) — is intended for personal or any non-commercial use. It offers the complete set of anyLogistix Professional features and analytical tools with certain restrictions.
- Academic — is intended for education use only. It is a fully functional anyLogistix Professional version offering the complete set of features and tools. The title and the map has a watermark notifying you of the license type you are using.
Professional — is intended for commercial use only.
It is a fully functional version with the complete set of features and tools.
The Professional edition is also available as a Professional Server, which allows you to run anyLogistix on your server for a team of anyLogistix users who will access their projects from a web browser on any device, including phones, tablets, etc.
anyLogistix Professional Server is not a desktop application, it can be installed on a Linux server only.
The PLE version is intended for personal, educational, and any other non-commercial use. It offers the complete set of Professional features and analytical tools, however, there are certain restrictions that are applied to the Personal Learning Edition license:
- Each scenario within a project may contain:
- 100 customers
- 10 DCs and factories
- 10 products
- 3 suppliers
- The following tables are not available:
- Custom constraints
- Demand forecast
- Indicator constraints
- Linear ranges
- Milk runs
- Objective members
- Vehicle selection mode
- The following experiments are not available:
- GFA with roads
- Safety stock estimation
- The MRP (Material Requirements Planning) policy is not available.
- Experiment may process up to 10 Replications.
Visually the PLE version has the Non-commercial use only statement, which is available:
- In the title of anyLogistix
- As a watermark on the map
How can we improve this article?