anyLogistix allows you to export scenario data from your project to the required database.
To export scenario data to a database
- Right-click the required scenario and select Export.
The Export dialog box will open.
- Select the scenario, that you want to export from the Select scenario drop-down list.
The Select scenario drop-down list by default offers the scenario you right-clicked.
- Click the Database tab, to open the export to database parameters.
- Database type — specify one of the supported DB types: sqlite, sqlserver, postgresql, mysql.
- Database address — specify the location of the database.
- Database name — specify the name of the database.
- Database login — specify the login that can be used to access the database.
- Database password — specify the password that can be used to access the database.
The type of role and access rules for a user are defined by the administrator of the database. In other words, by using the provided credentials you are accessing the database with the user profile that has certain rights defined by the administrator for you.
- Database scenario name — specify the name the exporting scenario should have in the database
- If the connection settings are correct, you will see a Connection successful message.
- Disable the Export experiments toggle button if you do not wish to export the experiments of the scenario.
- Enable the Export empty data tables toggle button if you wish to export the empty tables of the scenario and the default parameters of the experiments.
- Click Export.
If export takes too long, you can cancel it by right-clicking the scenario's tab and selecting Cancel export. This option is available only during the scenario export.
The destination database will contain the tables containing data of the exported scenario
The sqlite database allows exporting to the existing project database file, which contains other system data. In this case you should look for the tables named export_scenarioType_tableName (as shown on the screenshot above).
How can we improve this article?