To select the statistics visualization method
- Click the Change settings button in the top-right corner of the desired element. The Properties dialog box will open.
Click the desired visualization method in the Preview section:
- Table — presents the statistics data in tabular form (in rows and columns).
- Line — presents the statistics data as a series of data points plotted along the time axis.
- Bar chart — presents the statistics data as single values as of the experiment current model date.
- Histogram chart — presents the probability distribution of the statistics data.
- Best-Mean-Worst Line — filters the required statistics data to present only the best, mean and worst values. Presents the statistics data as a series of data points plotted along the time axis
How can we improve this article?