To select the statistics visualization method
- Click the Edit chart button in the top-right corner of the desired element. The Edit chart dialog box will open.
Open the Chart type drop-down list and select the desired visualization method in the
Chart settings section of the Edit chart dialog box:
- Table — presents the statistics data in tabular form (in rows and columns).
- Line — presents the statistics data as a series of data points plotted along the time axis.
- Bar — presents the statistics data as single values as of the experiment current model date.
- Histogram chart — presents the probability distribution of the statistics data.
- Best-mean-worst line — filters the required statistics data to present only the best, mean and worst values. It presents the statistics data as a series of data points plotted along the time axis.
How can we improve this article?