anyLogistix offers a number of examples that can be instantly imported into the current project to provide a user with a properly designed supply chain scenario.
- To import a scenario example, open a dialog box with a list of all the available examples by doing either of the following:
- Choose Help > Import Example... from the main menu.
- Click the Import Example button in the projects tree.
In the dialog box:
- The examples are categorized by the scenario type.
- The type of examples the dialog box shows by default depends on the scenario type tab you are in.
- Click the icon to open the description of the required example
- The search is performed through all scenario types and not within the type tab that you are currently in.
- Select the required example and click Import. The example will be imported to the corresponding scenario type tab.
How can we improve this article?